ive spent last weeks mostly sitting around this table.. im glad soon "the one" will be done and im free to have lunch at uni, hang out again and whatever.. ive definitely needed these energizers..
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Heh...Now I have to laugh :D I could also say :"ive spent last weeks mostly sitting around this table" and "The one"...hih..Hope to see u soon. :)
sisi!!! matee que rico!!!! bien argentino!!! mmm.. estoy en mardel.. si queres venite y vamos a tomar unos mates a la playa? queres? jejeje BESOS MRZ! SE TE EXTRAÑA! SOLCIS
I´m a mix-blooded-chick basically from Finland (it´s not always that easy to say where one's from!), studying life in Finland and anxious for what the future and GoD has to offer me.. and learning to offer Him all I can!
3 comments:
Heh...Now I have to laugh :D I could also say :"ive spent last weeks mostly sitting around this table" and "The one"...hih..Hope to see u soon. :)
sisi!!! matee que rico!!!! bien argentino!!!
mmm.. estoy en mardel.. si queres venite y vamos a tomar unos mates a la playa? queres? jejeje
BESOS MRZ!
SE TE EXTRAÑA!
SOLCIS
ah! lakritsi ja matte...tai miten se argentiina tee kirjotetaan... siu!!!
Post a Comment