Friday, May 19, 2006

Novo México


It is just amazing how God takes such a good care of us and our needs once we have made the decision to live our lives through Him in the name of the Jesus Christ, and to account on Him in every aspect of life. He does hear all our prayers but doesn’t always answer in the way we would prefer at that time and as soon as we want! There are, after all, all those good reasons why He doesn’t snap His fingers together and give us all we want. We can always look back in time and see how much dumb stuff we’ve prayed for, and thanks to God, not received!

It’s not always easy to keep on waiting for those godly answers. And anyhow, pretty often, we have to make our decisions without those 'golden letters written on the sky'… The point is that as long as we ask God’s guidance in our lives and we make decisions in His will (it’s all written in the Bible), and we are active in our lives, He will bless those decisions and take care of us, as He has promised us. He has His many ways to show us the way. As we’ve probably heard many times “When God closes a door in front of us, He opens a window” (or a back door or whatever)!

One thing I’ve been prayin’ for lately is that I’d make some good new friends here in Salvador to bring happiness & action into my life. And man, God’s already blessed me with some really cool people around me! He’s even seen (of course He sees!) my love to dancing and to good music (I mean, what I reckon is good!) and given me a mate that has a very similar kind of a music taste that I have (i.e. house&drum n bass...) & with whom is tops to hang out. Last nite I got to see my first non-Brazilian music party in Salvador, in a party house called Novo México, (didnt even know that they excist here!) and what can I say… It was great. Didn’t get enough of jammin’! There’ll be some good music on tonite too somewhere around Salvador… And tomorrow.
My praises to the One who knows me and takes care of me!

No comments: