Today is the day all Brazilians have been counting days to… There will be the first world cup match of Brazil and you can feel the excitement in the air. You can see the world cup atmosphere everywhere: shops, streets and homes are decorated with the Brazilian green and yellow and honestly nearly every third person is wearing a Brazilian t-shirt and/or other accessories with flags etc. on them. Me too!!!Everywhere I go it’s a BIG question which team I’ll cheer. As long as I don’t go for Argentina it’s ok to Brazilians. But that’s the main reason why I keep talking about Argentina - just to tease all my mates. (If somebody didn’t know, Brazil and Argentina have the same relationship in football, like Finland and Sweden have in ice hockey!) To be honest, I want Brazil to win! -Because of the winner parties… Brazil will go crazy if they do win the whole set! But I hope Australia and Argentina will do well too!
There will be “pelistudio” today in Seven Inn in Rio Vermenlho. Everybody there from 3pm, ok!? There will be sweet sounds afterwards by DJ BIG, DJ Oliver, DJ Bassick, DJ Hugo e DJ Bia. Don't miss it!
No comments:
Post a Comment