
Sorry for keeping talking about football but have to share my sorrow, huehuehue…
The Brazil x Australia game didn’t end in the way I hoped for; Australia lost. But the day was nice and sunny (but madly windy!), I spent the afternoon with friends and their friends at one friend’s pool& barbie watching the game, grilling and hanging out… For a few times a mate and I popped in to another party in the building with a TV screen, green&yellow balloons, music&dancing during the break... So after all this good time it didn’t matter that much who won and who didn’t. And it’s great that Brazil continues in the games...! Anyways, Ozzies did their best and didn’t play that poorly at all! Good on yas fellows!
Have to admit; watching the game with around 15 Brazilians was quite a pressuring but a hilarious experience… When I shouted for joy and excitement, all Brazilians screamed for fear: and other way around. I decided to keep quite a low profile as the only Australian… -Wearing a yellow top “Brazil” written on it. Yeah, very Australian, heh!
No comments:
Post a Comment