This summer in Finland has been, and probably will be, a typical one - lyhyt ja vähäluminen. Anyhow, today I ended up going to Pyynikki beach and have my first (real) beach volley games of this summer. Sun did shine, though only behind the clouds. And it rained, though not roughly at all - just a bit to cool us down. But anyhow, it was good! Real good! We (4+1) ended playing for about 3,5 hours. We couldn't stop earlier, once we had gotten on the sand.
Now I do feel that I've been back at a volley net. My right arm is happy to sit on my lap, or lay on my bed... Tomorrow will remind me of my muscles, I bet. Hah! But I'm just so - satisfied? Yeah, glad for the pleasure of feeling sand between my toes, the excitement of playing a good match, and sweating because of running after the ball. I just luv it! Wednesday will bring me this goodie again!
1 comment:
oi, kuidas ma tahaksin samuti rannavollet jälle mängida. eelmisel suvel oli väga lahe Pyynikil!!
Möörz, tule juba siia külla!
teele
Post a Comment